First Day of School
What will my child need on the first day of school?
- Your child will need a lunch box if they are enrolled in one of our full day programs. Make sure that your child's name is clearly written on the lunch box as well as all containers, thermos or other dish ware that they may bring in the lunch box. Please include a napkin and spoon/fork if needed.
A lunch may be purchased at a cost of $3.00 per day and will be delivered to your child by a local restaurant vendor should you choose not to pack a lunch for your child. No lunches are prepared on the school premises.
- All registration forms must be turned in with appropriate signatures.
- Payment of registration fees, supply fees and the first week’s tuition.
- The required yellow up-to-date school physical form. The blue immunization form required by the Department of Children and Families.
- Each child must have a "cubby." This is a container/dishpan (12" x 14" and 6" deep). This size will fit nicely on our shelves and allows you child to have a container to hold their personal items during the school day.
- A complete set of clean clothing placed in a zip lock bag inside of the cubby. Please mark the zip lock bag with your child's full name. The clothing should consist of pants or shorts, shirt, socks and underwear. **Children under the age of 3 years should provide at least (2) clean sets of clothing.
- All children under the age of 4 years are required to take a nap each day. These students will need to bring a small lightweight blanket and small travel size pillow to be used at nap time. The school will provide a mat for each child.
Montessori School of Port Orange
3749 Nova Road
Port Orange, FL 32129
Phone: 386-788-1088 • Fax: 386-788-0262